Just some little help on handiling.cgf

TestimonY

Sup gamers... I have san andreas on my computer at my house and my homeboy has it on his laptop. Mine runs extreamly well, never had problems. But his laptop, it had problems when we first installed it. Glitching hardcore, but thats all gone now. I have some cars, trainers, speedo, and a handiling.cgf editor (by Jacob) that i gave him. When i go to edit the handiling, it changes, says its saved, but when i go to play it doesnt change. Like i made the NRG500 super fast, omg, it woulda gone over 1000mph, but it dont, It only goes 120mph. As well as all other cars. I even gave him my handiling file from my computer that i know whoulda worked, NRG500 top speed on that one is 250MPH, but on his its only 120mph again. He has version 2.0 san andreas but with the version 1.0 nocd patch. There are downloaded cars installed. He has windows Vista, i only have XP. I have searched on google, yahoo, and forums, so i'm making a post here. Please help in anyway possible..

Thanks in advanced....

PEACE...............

can't you do it manually?

Trainers or tools aren't always reliable (as i have found and other members will know this lol)

So here's how to do it manually

Goto where ever you installed his/your GTA:SA game (usually in START menu and all programs under "Rockstar games")

When you've done that click "properties" and "find target."

Then go into the "data" folder and click on "handling.cfg".

open it with notepad and find the vehicle you want then just edit the lines.

If you're unsure on doing this contact another member. (I suck @ manual unless it's alredy written out)

Yea i changed it manually first because the editor didnt work at first because it said something about MXCOMCX.OCX or somin like that wasnt found, so we found it and put it in, then the editor worked. But yea we tried manually first still no luck.