Dog House Blueprints

Silberio

Howdy.

As winter is coming now, and i dont want my dog to freeze to death, i want to make him a dog house, but i need blueprints, i've searched on google, but they are all more complicated, as i dont got the money to get expensive materials, nor buy a dog house, im asking for blueprints to a easy house kinda, just a lil square so he fits.

¨Thanks

PS: Jerry is like a German Shepherd, allmost the same size, i lil' bigger

Silberio, this is a quick and dirty one. I don't know how things are in your country, but in the states you can buy these big panels of wood called "plywood" They are 48"x60". and 1/2" thick. This design utilizes using those panels so there will be little waste. I didn't show the door size in the elevation view, but i figured a 18" door would do the trick.

DH.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking your weather gets alot like mine (Midwest US). If you can afford it, build the dog house w/ double walls (inside & outside). if you can put 3/4" or thicker Styrofoam insulation between them, it'll be a lot warmer. A piece of carpet over the door also helps.

It also helps if you put it next to the foundation of your house (if it has one). You will catch heat from the house.

It also helps to put it on the side that gets the most sun.

Stay warm.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw