San Andreas Save File

Thurstino

hii there,

i have a problem with a downloaded save game i have a few dowloaded save games but when i try to load it the game begins at the beginning and it says i've 0.00% progress made

if i starts GTA San Andreas and then click on load game then is my Save Game standing there but when i click on it the game starts at the begin of GTA SA

i don't understand i copy and paste the Save Game to GTA San Andreas User Files but it doesn't work

PLEASE HELP ME

Greetings:

Thurstino

oow i'm sorry i am from holland so i can speak not so realy good english but i try

and i have Dyslexie :down:

well i can start GTA and load the game but when i click on the saved game to load it i see 1 sec loading and then GTA quits automaticly and then i see a dialogbox and there stays doesn't responding and he asks if i want to sent the error to microsoft or something like that

well i can start GTA and load the game but when i click on the saved game to load it i see 1 sec loading and then GTA quits automaticly and then i see a dialogbox and there stays doesn't responding and he asks if i want to sent the error to microsoft or something like that

This is weird

when i start a new game GTA SA does works good

is it because of the save game or because of GTA SA i can't understand it

Edited by Thurstino

no i didn't changed the MAIN.SCR

i don't even know what that file is :blush:

but do you think that it helps when i re-install it ???

and i also don't use mods because i don't know how to use and install it :blush:

but what can be the problem if the MAIN.SCR is not changed :down: