Requesting help with driving school/flying school

Caduceus

As much as I'd like to help you, I can't.

San Andreas gets an error half way while loading.

I'm asuming that this you either have got V2 of the game or that you applied a some script mod.

Damn. I got V2 but "downgraded" it, and I have no mods other than the GTASA control center. Could that do it?

Someone with V2 will have to help you. Sorry..

I would help you, but my V2 disc shattered in my drive, so i bought a V1....eBay rox my Sox.

Have you completed all the missions upto the ones where you need to fly? And have you done any other side missions or anything like that? Because if you have, and haven't done any side missions, it's worth googling it to see if there's already one uploaded.

Thanks for the attempt, Jace. I appreciate it.

I would help you, but my V2 disc shattered in my drive, so i bought a V1....eBay rox my Sox.

Have you completed all the missions upto the ones where you need to fly? And have you done any other side missions or anything like that? Because if you have, and haven't done any side missions, it's worth googling it to see if there's already one uploaded.

I've completed all the missions (except for Zero's, as they involve flying), none of the sides like vigilante or paramedic.

I'll google it, thank you.