aremada plane

dynasty

1 day i had to know where is the aremada is stored in the game it can just be not there..

i used the jetpack hack with 10X speed and tried to search every where in the game inland.. its big so if i search i wont miss it.

i thought of increas in the games gravity by 100% which is enough to take a plane down from the skies.

Using the jetpack hack i was flying over los santos (start of the game) and i saw 1 going down...

I was so amazed i didnt take snapshot of it and increas gravity to follow it... and it crashed..

DO U KNOW WHERE IN HELL IS IT WITHOUT USING A HACK??? it was used in a mission and we had to go inside it with a bike

Edited by dynasty

You made two topics about the same thing, very naughty :cigar:

Unfortuately you cannot find the Andromada without a Car Spawning Trainer (which is considered a hack), when you do finally get to drive the Andromada it's the smaller version that you had to drive the bike into, so the flyable one had no interior unfortuately :(

If you do want to fly the version with the interior you will have to mod the game, to find the version all you have to do is google it.

The version with the interior is massive, even making the passenger jet in the game look small.

Hope that helps ^_^