Game crashes When in Transfender

richieboy

i have modded my game i have mods like. . . . . .

new cars

akina mountain

the drift park in the fbi place in sf

cam hack

new bikes

real car names. . . . etc

i have loads!!

anyway when i go into transfender and put a mod on a car even if it is just changing the colour. my game crashes!! i have tried it with lods of different cars and it crashes everytime!! i have tried it with the few normal cars i have on the game and it crashed then aswell!!

i know that u can mod cars in transfender with cars that u have added cos i have seen ppl do it on youtube!!

does anyone know anything??

:huh:

Does this happen at all Transfenders, or just certain ones? Is this w/ a certain vehicle or all?

I had a mod that would let you take any car or bike for mods, but it had a warning about bikes in the SF & LV Transfenders.

Jace has the best solution either way. (my bad, was in a hurry when I was on last time).

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

What? You mean you cud just take bikes to mod? And I mean colour ofcourse, cuz there aint no data to modify a bike... <_< Well, if you got that mod, send me right away or the link itself.

And for richie, uninstall car mods, simple as that, as Jace said :P coz u cant try to modify loads of Sh*t if u have, and that too....if some files in mods are corupted, u're in a sort of trouble my pal...keep off the camhack until the game runs without any probs...and take those car mods off the SA !

What? You mean you cud just take bikes to mod? And I mean colour ofcourse, cuz there aint no data to modify a bike... <_< Well, if you got that mod, send me right away or the link itself.

And for richie, uninstall car mods, simple as that, as Jace said :P coz u cant try to modify loads of Sh*t if u have, and that too....if some files in mods are corupted, u're in a sort of trouble my pal...keep off the camhack until the game runs without any probs...and take those car mods off the SA !

ite m8 i think i have the mod where you can mod bikes i will have a look then i will send u the link or sumin!!

i dnt wanna get rid off the car mods!! i have seen videos tho of ppl modding there cars on youtube!!

i think this is the mod that lets u mod bikes im not sure it doesnt say in the readme!!

if its not then sorry!!

carmods.zip