horror script

okay, maybe most of you guys not know this, but i kinda do school in some movie carrer school, if i graduated, i'll be able to look for a scriptwriting job or go to a moviemaking college

so i've been working in this project, it's some kind of a horror movie, the problem is, i got a two months deadline, and i just worked for the intro

can any of you guys help me out here?? i will start the intro, this movie script is real btw, so please do not steal any of my ideas :nope:

there's this guy, name him x dude(i've got a name for him, but so you can imagine yourself who he is, it's up 2 u)

so he lives in this new big house right? which his parents bought for him cause they are kinda rich, his parents bought him a house for a celebration because he was just graduated from high school and now he is going to college.

anyway x dude wants to celebrate it that night w/ his own friends, so he throw a party w/ 5 of his best friends(2 girls, 3 boys)

what he don't know is that this house had been a house since before the declaration of indonesia's independence and in front of this house, there's a school that's probably from the year 1930's. and in the house, some girl haunt it for something i'll tel you(later though, i've to get some ideas flowing from here)

can you guys help me out? if i don't pass this, i'll have to repeat the class again and if i caught cheating by asking you guys i'll be dead. well, expelled is the word for it, but trust me no one's going to find out

please guys

• 5 weeks later...