I need the PSV save for SA

Stojko

I've looked everywhere on the internet and still haven't found the .psv save file (the one that works with a North American PS3's virtual memory card thing) for the Greatest Hits / Trilogy version of grand theft auto san andreas. My old save file got corrupted and I don't wanna play the entire game over again.

I'd REALLY appreciate it!

• 1 year later...

is this thread really two years out of date?

sorry guys, I dont mean to grave dig, and I know better than to come to a new forum and ask for help, but I do need help in finding a EU PSV save for the trilogy. Thing is I have just brought the Trilogy since my copy of SA wont read the disk when I venture in to the sea off the airport (grrrr) ...anyway, brought this new version as I love VC, but it doesnt read any of my PSV saves...:(

can anyone point me in the direction of a site or rapidshare link that might have a save for any of these games, tho I thinhk I would like to play VC from the start again, so not that important. But SA and GTA 3 would be great.

I know its along shot, and Im sorry for just coming here ..grave digging a thread and asking for healp, but if any of you guys can help me, that would be cool.

cheers :)