i need help

Zamamee17

Car stats go in the handling.cfg file. Just search it. Open it with wordpad or something and find the car you want to edit. Then just replace all those numbers after the car name with the one you got with the mod.

Car files go in the gta3.img file. Open it with the IMG tool.

*a few minutes later*

Bleh, I can't find it in the database.

*looks again*

Oh, it was in the tool section (I was looking at SA tools. Not just tools). So here. IMG tool

Find car file. Delete it (perhaps you'll first want to make a back-up) and then add the file you got with the mod. Extract doesn't work for some weird reason.

So just find and replace [carhere].dff and [carhere].txd. That's all. And then edit handling.cfg

No idea for that wheel mod. Give a link and I might be able to help.

Also, for cars and handling and all the other stuff:

SAMI ;) Great little tool. Needs installing though.

All this time I was thinking you needed help for SA..

Dmagic's wheemod tells the game your car comes w/ it's own wheels instead of using the ones already GTA3.IMG, as I

recall you place a dummy model in the IMG file (the README should cover this, if not there's still plenty of people who

play & mod VC). To make a new car work using wheelmod, you also have to edit DEFAULT.IDE in DATA.

Find the original name of the car you replaced. For example you replaced the Blista Compact w/ a tuned CRX, find the

entry for Blista & look for the entry for WHEEL (next to last) & change it to the number for wheelmod (I think 249). Now

your new CRX will show up w/ custom wheels it came w/, otherwise you have an error that crashes your game.

Good luck.