Help with GTA SA V3......Direct 2 Drive :(

clearshot

:( :'( I recently bought GTA :SA off of Direct 2 Drive. I had no idea on versions and all this. But i bought it, Installed it, it runs perfectly fine. My intent was to use this version for the mods and GTA sa-mp. but i've searched for downgraders, i've talked to so many people and yet i can't find something for Version 3.00 of GTA. I need 1.00 to use mods. If anyone can help me, please help. My aim is Sharkbite1209, mail is [email protected], xfire is clearshot5. Please get ahold of me or post here, i really need help :( I've attatched some pictures of the error with one of the downgraders and such..

GTA_1.bmp

gta_4.bmp

Edited by clearshot

There has been a lot of research on this already, and it appears that v3.0, which is what you have, is very similar to v2.0.

Saved-Games from v2.0 should work with v3.0 and vice-versa; however, there are no downgraders that work for v3.0, only for v2.0.

The primary reason that v3.0 can’t be downgraded is because it doesn’t have a gta_sa.exe file, which is what’s replaced on v2.0 to make it downgradable.

I’m sorry to say that, for now, you’re stuck with an un-modable game, at least until someone can figure out how to downgrade it.

Credit goes to P.D. Escobar and TenaciousD. for that info.