gta san modding help

sayan

heyppl....i am new here,

aaa i have been downloading mods from this site for quite some time and i tell you they were all excellent.

i too mod my game but that extensively just some minor tweaks.

well...recently i have hooked up into trying to make the explosions in the game(gta san andreas) much bigger and more powerful...like having a greater radius of damage.

well........i tried to modify it but have only succeeded in making the effect look big but actual damage settings remain the same.

so can anyone please tell me.....how can i like make the explosions.......bigger.......almost like a small scale nuclear explosion....with a lot of damage....

like for example........my rocket launcher.......when the rocket explodes......it would be wonderful if that explosion looked really big and......did damage to a great radial extent.......

can anyone help please?

heyppl....i am new here,

aaa i have been downloading mods from this site for quite some time and i tell you they were all excellent.

i too mod my game but that extensively just some minor tweaks.

well...recently i have hooked up into trying to make the explosions in the game(gta san andreas) much bigger and more powerful...like having a greater radius of damage.

well........i tried to modify it but have only succeeded in making the effect look big but actual damage settings remain the same.

so can anyone please tell me.....how can i like make the explosions.......bigger.......almost like a small scale nuclear explosion....with a lot of damage....

like for example........my rocket launcher.......when the rocket explodes......it would be wonderful if that explosion looked really big and......did damage to a great radial extent.......

can anyone help please?

Maybe you installed a mod that has a big explosion mod in a different web before. Try to reinstall it again.