The Godfather extra content

Urbanoutlaw

Just got the guide for Godfather, but it's for X-box 360 instead of PS2 (that I have). Not prob, everything seems to be

the same except that the book keeps referencing "Director's Cut" which has additional missions & other content. Is this

why the x360 version costs twice as much as the regular X-box & PS2 versions or am I looking for one labeled as such.

If anyone having it could shed a little light on the subject, I'd appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

For $10 I got Godfather (X360) & Marvel Alliance (good game) of e-bay. Here's the difference from the PS2 version.

There's a few more cars - Speedster 50, panel truck, gangster car & armored car.

You have "favors" - Some are personal, like pay off a police chief for the Don & some foe merchants, like run bad

tenants out of the Bowery Hotel. Merchant favors mean you don't have to take over that front, they give you your cut

(max cut) for completing the favor.

Racket trucks - Instead of just robbing the truck for $2,000, you can get the keys from the driver & take the truck to any

savehouse, for $2,900- $7,000 or so. You get chased if you control the neighborhood or not.

Extra missions & hits. - Self explanatory, you can get 3 "favors" of XBL (free).

A few more weapons - Golf club, tire iron, & flaming 2x4 (that one's funny).

New interiors - Some of the venues have new interiors, bank guards are spread out differently in some banks.

There's a few other differences, but overall you do get more & if if you have a 360, it's worth getting. If you're considering

"The Godfather" I'd suggest just going w/ the 360 version.