vanishing tunnel

Rowie235

Hey folks. Once when i was playing San Andreas i happened accross a tunnel on a beach (i think). It could be called a cave, but it goes all the way through the cliff side. I thought it was on the lower edge of Las Venturas, but I'm not sure. I think it has a Police Bribe in it, but for the life of me (and that of my friend) i cannot find it anymore... Sound familiar to anyone? Am i going crazy? Please help me.... :'(

Hey folks. Once when i was playing San Andreas i happened accross a tunnel on a beach (i think). It could be called a cave, but it goes all the way through the cliff side. I thought it was on the lower edge of Las Venturas, but I'm not sure. I think it has a Police Bribe in it, but for the life of me (and that of my friend) i cannot find it anymore... Sound familiar to anyone? Am i going crazy? Please help me.... :'(

No, you're not crazy! It does exist... I think the one you're looking for is found on the northwest corner of Fort Carson. Go behind the safe house there and head north along the water line. Below the rail bridge you'll find the entrance to the tunnel.