Epidemic GTA RP: OPEN BETA! Join us (/me smiles)

Rex_Law

HostName: Epidemic GTA RP: OPEN BETA!

Address: 98.215.222.190:7777

Players: 0 / 200

Ping: 82

Mode: Reaper RP Beta 2.0

Map: San Andreas

PLEASE DONT HACK, The REAPER(anti cheat system) Will ban you and lock your account, you get ban for money hacking even if you set your money to 0, weapon hacking bans you including a deagle, and we got a materials bank, drug bank coming soon, well currently updating we havent finished our gang system, trust me there is gang colors but not as the naked eye can see( Tongue ), I am on xfire if you got questions user name: sectionrecon, in order to change your character you must sign up on the site then login in to the control panel (http://98.215.222.190/rt/gta/main.php) which is at the main menu on the left 2nd box. We need testers and ITS A NEW SERVER COMON, BEING THERE FROM THE STARTS HAS ALLOT OF BENIFITS (keep that in heart if you do join Epidemic-Gaming!)

http://www.epidemic-gaming.net/main.asp (OUR SITE!)

..::Features::..

Ventrilo: 64.237.62.226:4682

Materials Bank, 3 way mats drop off 2x the mats, rent-a-bike so you can get to the DMV

A info booth(tut. are abit long so we give the option to look at it when ever but its RECOMANDED)

You can pick your character through the site on your control panel, We DJ, Lots of events

We still have some misssing work to fill in, but thats what TESTERS are for right Tongue

P.S. We are having mayor Elections so please vote(for Rex_Law for Mayor of LS)

..::Coming soon::..

A drug bank, A friends list system on your Phone(Cheesy), Gang colors with in the gangs, depending on

the loction you pick you will spawn there and become a citzen of A Mayor,

Cops/FBI/Gang Applications

..::Things to look forward to::..

An awesome server, where you don't get kick for stupid little things ,Ventrilo Event Nights

The 1st 20 players could get 100k and there own car depending on how the server

will be with no hackers or exploiters