Key to Her Heart Mission....Screen Goes Black

I am hoping someone will know what to do. When I am on the "Key to Her Heart" Mission I get to the screen where C.J. is inside Millie's House and I get to the part of the script where Millie says, "Oh Benny...You Minx!" then the screen goes black and does not continue. I checked the task manager on my computer and the gta-sa.exe game process appears very unstable taking up anywhere between 50%-90% of the CPU. I can tell you this...I downloaded and install a few cheats and textures (Hot coffee, real Los Angeles textures, all girlfriends and the entire map is already unlocked. Any ideas anyone as to why this is happening. I will be glad to give more info if needed....thanks!

Did you activate cheats like the typing cheats? For example, the Spawn Rhino Tank cheat. Saving cheats like that will get your computer broken. It says, ''Warning! A cheat has been activated and when saved, it may corrupt game save!'' Not only corrupting saves, it also can break your PC! BEWARE! I had the fat PS2 and saved LOTS of cheats in my SA for PS2 and it broke my PS2. I paid about $10 or $20 bucks for just letting them fix my PS2!