Sign in to follow this  
evilmonkey

No More Missions? (*Potential Spoiler --- Early Game*)

Ok, so for the spoiler,

I just beat the mission where you kill Faustin.

Now that the mission is complete, I have no more missions available on the radar via letters (i.e. the big R for Roman etc.).

I have completed a few of the retrieving cars for Brucie (since there is nothing else to do) and I have attempted to call everyone in my phonebook (Brucie, Little Jacob, Roman, Dimitri, Faustin, Michele) and no new missions are available.

I have no idea whats going on. I would like to continue the game, but I can't find what to do to trigger the next mission. Any ideas?

I just got passed this, you usually have to call Dimitri to find out if he talked to Petrovic, try that, then another mission will trigger.

I have attempted to call everyone in my phonebook (Brucie, Little Jacob, Roman, Dimitri, Faustin, Michele) and no new missions are available.

I just got passed this, you usually have to call Dimitri to find out if he talked to Petrovic, try that, then another mission will trigger.

I'm totally pissed, I've been just driving around waiting to trigger something all day. I guess I just have to start over. I probably will just stop playing for a game that isn't all messed up.

i ve had same problem later in the game.

88.26%

Ray 100%

Gerry 40%

Derrick 33.33%

Bernie 100%

Bell 100%

Gambetti 33.33%

Jimmy 100%

every thing else is finished

i was doin the fixer missions cause thats all that was on offer and when that finished NOTHIN not a dam thing

no missions pop up and no1 phones

Make sure you haven't turned anything off like map blips in the options menu.

If still nothing is happening i suggest you just restart your game. I think Dimitri's supposed to call you soon though...