Radio won't stay on my station!

Hazarath

Ok, nothing against Rockstar, but... no. The music they included... I dun like in the least... So, EVERY time I get into a car, I have to turn the radio to the MP3 player.

That said, is there a way to 'lock' the radios globally so ALL cars are tuned to MP3 player?

PC version, v 2.0.

-Haz

I think one of the DATA files sets the radio station each ped prefers & that's cross referenced against CARGRP.DAT (the

file that determines what cars are driven by what groups. Emphasis on I THINK.

In a script edit, you may be able to set radio stations in car spawns, but i haven't dug into them that far yet.

Something just occurred to me. In an IPL edit, you can set an audio zone where something plays all the time & I think

there's a setting to user tracks (I've heard them in the wardrobe, that one is set to favorite station). Figure out the XYZ

co-ords for SA & make one huge audio zone for the whole map so you'll hear it in a car, on foot or inside.

I think one of the DATA files sets the radio station each ped prefers & that's cross referenced against CARGRP.DAT (the

file that determines what cars are driven by what groups. Emphasis on I THINK.

In a script edit, you may be able to set radio stations in car spawns, but i haven't dug into them that far yet.

Something just occurred to me. In an IPL edit, you can set an audio zone where something plays all the time & I think

there's a setting to user tracks (I've heard them in the wardrobe, that one is set to favorite station). Figure out the XYZ

co-ords for SA & make one huge audio zone for the whole map so you'll hear it in a car, on foot or inside.

I did that once but it got annoying after a while...

Tried going into the settings and checking that DBQ or Auto Tune or w/e it is?

I did that once but it got annoying after a while...

Tried going into the settings and checking that DBQ or Auto Tune or w/e it is?

I think that's set so like, when you go for a tune-up or whatever, it 'auto-tune's your radio to the mod shop's radio station.

-Haz

Edited by Hazarath