Tell me about the forums Im new

Ash-Bash

Okay, I'll explain.

TheGTAPlace is available for everyone to visit. If it's for GTA IV, or downloading Modifications, this is the right place for it. If you're stuck on GTA IV, there's a sub-forum where it supports all types of things. If you're stuck on how to use the forums, or need help on a specific feature, the Website suggestions & Problem forum is available for your help.

The money system is used so you can buy items from the store, but the store isn't really useful anymore since were focusing more on MTA. The store isn't useful anymore since nothing is in stock for anyone. The shops in the trading stall are available for members to request stuff like Graphics, or specific items.

If you want to open your own shop up, you can open it here. If you need a request from someone e.g. a signature, then that part of the forum will have it for you.

Hope this helps ya' mate. (:

Okay, I'll explain.

TheGTAPlace is available for everyone to visit. If it's for GTA IV, or downloading Modifications, this is the right place for it. If you're stuck on GTA IV, there's a sub-forum where it supports all types of things. If you're stuck on how to use the forums, or need help on a specific feature, the Website suggestions & Problem forum is available for your help.

The money system is used so you can buy items from the store, but the store isn't really useful anymore since were focusing more on MTA. The store isn't useful anymore since nothing is in stock for anyone. The shops in the trading stall are available for members to request stuff like Graphics, or specific items.

If you want to open your own shop up, you can open it here. If you need a request from someone e.g. a signature, then that part of the forum will have it for you.

Hope this helps ya' mate. (:

Wow,

Nice thankyou tm!

- Ash :)