Niko Bowling

Jubb

Ever since I beat GTA IV I got a little bored of just causing general mayhem and found something truly amazing. I made this game up with my friends where we would spawn a helicopter, line up with a long, highly populated road and get going as fast as possible, while staying relatively close to the ground, and then dive out. The general objective of this game is to get Niko to hit cars, (and sometimes pedestrians) at the fastest possible velocity and cause the most damage. Now this is pretty tricky because sometimes the cars don't spawn because you're going too fast but if you can get it just right, it's the best thing since sliced bread.

The point system is as follows: (all hits must be with Niko's body and not the helicopter)

100 points for hitting a bus (because they're larger targets and easier to hit)

200 points if you hit a car (2x multiplier for hitting any other car)

500 points for hitting a pedestrian (3x mult. for more peds)

800 points if you hit a boat

10,000 if you hit another helicopter (without a warrant level)

And you get -10 points for taking too long to line up your shot, so we know who the real douche is if they have anything but a score that ends with 2 0's.

Finally, the way to win the game automatically, is to get Niko to fly through the windshield (front or back) of a car from OUTSIDE of it, rather than the usual flying out from the car. This has yet to be done but we've gotten very close. Maybe when the PC version of the game comes out I could make this a full fledged game type because it's a little tedious to spawn the helicopter and find a suitable road for every run but boy is it worth it.