How can I add lights to vehicles?

Ouka

Hello, I am a flying addict on GTA, and I was wondering if there was anyway to add lights to my aircraft. Mostly all of my aircraft are modded, but when i'm flying at night, there are no lights on my plane! This drives me nuts when i'm flying on sa-mp and some idiot is flying where he shouldnt be and I slam into him because I couldnt see him! Is there a mod out there to add lights, or, how can I add them myself?

I'd use CLEO to pull this off... But I'm guessing you're another modeller, right?

You'll have to learn some things and know the basics of creating CLEO scripts. Then ask the game if the player is in an aircraft vehicle and in result, attach the right particles to the plane with the right offset.

But, it'll look a bit weird, dont you agree?

I'd use CLEO to pull this off... But I'm guessing you're another modeller, right?

You'll have to learn some things and know the basics of creating CLEO scripts. Then ask the game if the player is in an aircraft vehicle and in result, attach the right particles to the plane with the right offset.

But, it'll look a bit weird, dont you agree?

Actually, I have zero experience in moddeling or cleo, i was just asking if it can be done or if someone can do it for me. :hurrhurr: