Help!

NSXTypeR

Ok last night I was using SA-MI to install a couple mods and i got them in but the game keep crashing, I went to unintall them and it keep telling me that they don't exist and It deleted the: Stallion TXD and DFF, Cheeta TXD and DFF, SuperGT TXD and DFF, and the PCJ600 DFF and TXD files, what do I do? I would like to uninstall and reinstall but the computer I'm on is relly old and will take a very long time. Is there anyway to get them back?

I don't think there is another way,

but sometimes SAMI messes up. one reason it would crash is that, you have a car right (eg ZR350) saved in a garage. Then you mod it. Then you go to your garage and boom, the game crashes. You can either use a trainer to empty all the garages, or you can just load your save file , go around to every garage and empty the car. OR just start a new game.

sometimes it is simply cos of a bad mod.

There might be a "repair" option for GTA San Andreas, so that it just replaces the files that are missing/corrupt, im not sure of this though.

For future reference, what I do is, after i install GTA, i make a copy of the entire folder (GTA San Andreas), then put it somewhere else on my hard drive. Then if i forget to backup the txd/dff when I install (or something goes wrong and it wont start) i can delete the bad folder, and copy the good one to the same place and start over without having to find the DVD.

And if you wanna be really careful, just use IMGTool, I think the success rate of that is a lot higher than SAMI.

Well I tried to reinstall the mods then get rid of them but notthing. Then I tried to get rid of the cars in the garage, tried everything. Isn't there a way someone could just give me the original files?

Edit: well thank fully a friend of mine had all the original files and he send me a cd of them. Thank you for you help though.

Edited by NSXTypeR