GTA San Andreas not starting up.

Deji

GTA San Andreas won't start up after I click the .exe - Everything has worked until yesterday. I'm wondering if my new windows XP themes and 'Windows Blinds' has anything to do with it as all my programs are going weird ever since I got it.

Also, if this can be related... It may be the fact that I typed Rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks in my run box and started up Rundll32 FOREVER and then accidently restarted my computer due to a just installed program which I clicked 'Ok' on meaning that I fckd something up there... Which wasn't exactly what I was trying to achieve... I was just trying to fix some bugs I had in my system at the time and speed it up ^.^

Any ideas? I really need GTASA :( I've used GTASA Recover to get my dll's and exe back and american.gxt is working fine... So it's nothing to do with them and the fact that the game won't even start up means that it's nothing to do with any other files (mods) Plus, I haven't installed any recently.

If I figure out how to fix this then maybe that means I could fix Sony Vegas, GTASA Console and all the other programs that're randomly crashing...

I think it does have something to do with the windows blind. I had it on my old comp and about 80% of the programs I used or had to use would just quit on me. Try exiting the windows blind thing and see what happens.

If I can think of anything else I will let you know.

Edited by NSXTypeR