Cars dissapear when i try to use SAMI

jdubbson

I downloaded the San Andreas Mod Installer and im downloading the zips of cars from here like the lamborghini gallardo. i went through the process and did what it told me to (like browse for the file to use and i would just use the zip) and then go to the next step where it shows what its converting and stuff then what it's replacing (which is recommended) and i would name it. Then it would convert it and say it was complete but when i go into San Andreas the car i tried to replace (turismo) with the mod (lamborghini gallardo) dissapeared entirely from the game. so i tried other cars and other mods and it did the same thing! WTF?

I downloaded the San Andreas Mod Installer and im downloading the zips of cars from here like the lamborghini gallardo. i went through the process and did what it told me to (like browse for the file to use and i would just use the zip) and then go to the next step where it shows what its converting and stuff then what it's replacing (which is recommended) and i would name it. Then it would convert it and say it was complete but when i go into San Andreas the car i tried to replace (turismo) with the mod (lamborghini gallardo) dissapeared entirely from the game. so i tried other cars and other mods and it did the same thing! WTF?

Download IMG TOOL v2 its easy to use look up some tuts on youtube