how do i get custom paint?

whyte boi

does any one know how i can eighter make my own paint jobs or download them any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

This is a tutorial I wrote for peds but it works for cars too. Instead of using the ped viewer use GTA Garage Mod Manager to preview. Keep in mind there are on certain cars that allow for paint jobs in GTA.

1. Blade
  2. Broadway
  3. Camper
  4. Elegy
  5. Flash
  6. Jester
  7. Legend
  8. Remington
  9. Savanna
  10. Slamvan
  11. Stratum
  12. Sultan
  13. Tornado
  14. Uranus

Are the ones I know will allow for 3 different paint jobs. Otherwise the car has to undergo major conversion using one of the commercial 3D editors, like Zmodeler 2 or 3D Studio. It is much easier to make the custom paint job for one of these cars listed above.

JAB B)

i cant even find those cars you listed in the txd workshop but i found all the cars but just not those???????????????

does any one know how i can eighter make my own paint jobs or download them any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

This is a tutorial I wrote for peds but it works for cars too. Instead of using the ped viewer use GTA Garage Mod Manager to preview. Keep in mind there are on certain cars that allow for paint jobs in GTA.

1. Blade
  2. Broadway
  3. Camper
  4. Elegy
  5. Flash
  6. Jester
  7. Legend
  8. Remington
  9. Savanna
  10. Slamvan
  11. Stratum
  12. Sultan
  13. Tornado
  14. Uranus

Are the ones I know will allow for 3 different paint jobs. Otherwise the car has to undergo major conversion using one of the commercial 3D editors, like Zmodeler 2 or 3D Studio. It is much easier to make the custom paint job for one of these cars listed above.

JAB B)

i cant even find those cars you listed in the txd workshop but i found all the cars but just not those???????????????

They are located at the very bottom of the list start from the bottom and go up.

JAB B)

oops.

Dear Bro,

PLEASE LOG OFF when you are done using my PC!! Or use the lame one your own in your room.

Josh