GTA SA not responding?

GTAChamp

Hi everyone, :thumbsup:

I recently bought gta san andreas and when i got it i heard about vehcile modding. So i went straight ahead :thumbsdown: , downloaded SAMI and heaps of mods and made my gta full of awesome cars. Everything went fine for a while, but then every time i went into san andreas it would start, then freeze straight away! :pissedred: I also have gta sa mp (san andreas multiplayer) and even when i go into that it freezes straight away! I deleted all the mods and reinstalled san andreas a couple of times but still ive got the same problem.... :cry: Ive heard about some people who have the same problem and they just downgrade, but my san andreas is version 1 so i cant downgrade (i think). So could someone please help me out?

Thanx a lot

Gta: version 1

Modded: not anymore

Problem: Freezes as soon as i enter

:awecry:

I think SAMI has a BUG. And when you add mods with SAMI, it don't rebuild the archive.

It's better and safely to use IMG Tool 2.0, cuz you can add mods, edit cars etc and you can REBUILD THE ARCHIVE.

Rebuilding is most important, don't forget !

-------------

Freezing:

How exactly freeze GTA SA? When you start a new game, or when you load a game, or what?

Edited by Big ILIR

I think SAMI has a BUG. And when you add mods with SAMI, it don't rebuild the archive.

It's better and safely to use IMG Tool 2.0, cuz you can add mods, edit cars etc and you can REBUILD THE ARCHIVE.

Rebuilding is most important, don't forget !

-------------

Freezing:

How exactly freeze GTA SA? When you start a new game, or when you load a game, or what?

Hello,

I am an expert modder, I have made 2 modded GTA SA games. The reason of this is that you have many applications using your RAM size or you have installed a buggy modification. Buggy meaning bad sectors, slow movement, unusual performance, freezing and crashing.

Well i've done some research and a lot of people using vista have the same problem as me. (im on vista by the way)

Recently ive changed the display adapter drivers.

I've also reinstalled it, deleted the gta.set (gta user files), put gta sa to xp compatibility mode, and i have no mods

Everytime i start gta sa mp the screen starts, then as soon as it connects to the server it freezes and i have to close it with ctrl+ alt+ delte

No matter what server i go into its always like that

When i go into san andreas (new game, i deleted all my save games), it will either take 5mins to freeze and not respond or it will freeze as soon as i get into the game

I played san andreas for like half a year on the vista pc before it started stuffing up, so it wasnt always like it is

So can any of you please help, if you need my pc details i can give em to you

Thankyou

Hello,

I am an expert modder, I have made 2 modded GTA SA games. The reason of this is that you have many applications using your RAM size or you have installed a buggy modification. Buggy meaning bad sectors, slow movement, unusual performance, freezing and crashing.

Graphic card is most important for playing game.

I have changed my graphic card, because GTA SA had a very slow movements.

I recommend to install Windows XP, because it's better and easy to use.

-----------------

Jessey i jas sum od Makedonija i pravam svoe GTA (GTA Las Vegas).

-----------------

Edited by Big ILIR

if i told u all the graphic divers i had would you be able to pick the best oen for playing gta sa on?

Look man, I know to use PC, but not 100%. I'm not a expert.

I think SAPPHRE is the best graphic card, and I have that too.

And it's better to install Windows XP.

I can help you with installing Windows XP!

Tip: You can't change graphic yourself, It will change on PC service.

Edited by Big ILIR

Hello,

Graphic card is most important for playing game.

I have changed my graphic card, because GTA SA had a very slow movements.

I recommend to install Windows XP, because it's better and easy to use.

-----------------

Jessey i jas sum od Makedonija i pravam svoe GTA (GTA Las Vegas).

-----------------

I have a weak graphics card (32MB) and Windows Vista Ultimate on 512MB RAM. Therefore, modding is done on my desktop which is that described computer and testing is done on my laptop.

Laptop,

2GB DDR2 RAM

128MB VRAM Intel

Intel DualCore 1.8.7 GHZ

Windows Vista Ultimate 32BIT

GTA SA works very well, GTA Makedonija and many other modded GTA SA versions also work well, no bad movements.

I reccomend Spark and TXD Workshop for GTASA Modding. I have used IMG Tool and I have lost many files many times.