HELP WITH MODDING UNIFORMS

Hello,

I have modded chick_tray.txd and burger_tray.txd and I now need to modifify the uniforms. I am well at making t-shirts and I need to know what file to I need to extract and modificay, also the location. I have searched "cluck" and "bell" in player.img although I had no results.

Hello,

I have modded chick_tray.txd and burger_tray.txd and I now need to modifify the uniforms. I am well at making t-shirts and I need to know what file to I need to extract and modificay, also the location. I have searched "cluck" and "bell" in player.img although I had no results.

The guy in the yellow chicken suit is not in the player.img it is in the GTA3.IMG it is WMYBELL.TXD all the peds are near the bottom of the file (if you are using the TXD Workshop) but I assume you are using the IMGTOOL to search since that feature doesn't exist in Workshop.

JAB B)

Hello,

The guy in the yellow chicken suit is not in the player.img it is in the GTA3.IMG it is WMYBELL.TXD all the peds are near the bottom of the file (if you are using the TXD Workshop) but I assume you are using the IMGTOOL to search since that feature doesn't exist in Workshop.

JAB B)

Thank you,

I am familiar with the current GTA Modding Software, would you also know where the police and burgershot uniform may be?

I am familiar with the current GTA Modding Software, would you also know where the police and burgershot uniform may be?

All the police uniforms are grouped together;

LAPD1 (should have been LSPD1 Los Santos not LA)

SFPD1

LVPD1

CSHER is County Sheriff

DSHER is Deputy

LAPDM1 is Motorcycle Cop

SWAT

FBI

ARMY

WFYBURG is the Burger Shot woman

Some people reading this in the future might need to know that;

WFY = White Female Young

BMO = Black Male Old

Models that start with C, S, V, and L are locations Country, San Feirro, Las Venturas, and Los Santos.

For example these models only appear in those locations:

SOMOBU = San Feirro Oriental Male Old Business

CWFYFR2 = Country White Female Young Farmers

The very best search tool is: Ped Viewer and Editor by Scream2k4

While it doesn't edit the models graphically but it does display them nicely.

JAB B)