My New Max Payne Videos

rockstarrem

I was beating Max Payne for like my 15th time now and decided to finally make a few videos. If your not into spoilers then don't watch them. I'll add spoiler tags before the videos and shit though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rockstarrem

Die bitch. Die. - Max Payne Ending

Just the ending of Max Payne. SPOILERS:

Nicole Horne gets owned. I just uploaded this because people are getting the game and the movie ending confused. Let me explain. BB did indeed betray Max in the game, he shot and killed Alex at Roscoe Street Station and attempted to kill Max in a parking garage. He doesn't work for Aeiser, he's just a cop getting paid by Nicole to do dirty jobs, like kill Max Payne. In the movie BB was the "real" bad guy. In the game, Nicole Horne was the "real" bad guy. They're both dead in the game, ones dead in the movie at least. Any more questions ask me, I've beaten this game over 15 times and the second over 40. I'm not exaggerating or kidding.

Max Payne Lulz - Max Realizes Who He Truly Is

In one of Max's nightmares he realizes who he truly is.

Max Payne Plays The Piano - A Pit Stop

Max Payne looks around and sees if anyone is looking, plays the notes he needs and then moves on.

Max Payne Kills Himself - He Feels Guilty In a Nightmare

Yeah, he kills himself.

That's all I've got for now. Will have more Max Payne 1 and 2 videos soon. Tell me what you think! Comment here and on YouTube.