Problem with mouse

ilir

Hi everyone. I got a small problem. When I start the game, actually when I execute gta_sa, My mouse is not working on menu.

When it display new game, load game etc.... I can't click on it.

I have reinstalled the game, now it's fine, but when I install some mods, the mouse don't work again.

Help?

It is a GTASA Bug. Use the arrow keys to set it in the controll options. It should already be on KEYBOARD + MOUSE or JOYPAD. If it is on JOYPAD, reset it to KEYBOARD + MOUSE.

If it is already on KEYBOARD + MOUSE then change it to JOYPAD and back to KEYBOARD + MOUSE.

It is a GTASA Bug. Use the arrow keys to set it in the controll options. It should already be on KEYBOARD + MOUSE or JOYPAD. If it is on JOYPAD, reset it to KEYBOARD + MOUSE.

If it is already on KEYBOARD + MOUSE then change it to JOYPAD and back to KEYBOARD + MOUSE.

I tried to change KEYBOARD + MOUSE to JOYPAD and JOYPAD to KEYBOARD + MOUSE, but nothing happen. The mouse don't work again. :whistle:

I tried to change KEYBOARD + MOUSE to JOYPAD and JOYPAD to KEYBOARD + MOUSE, but nothing happen. The mouse don't work again. :whistle:

Try reinstalling GTA SA although backup your maps, GTA3.IMG, CUTSCENE.IMG, PLAYER.ING and GTA_INT.IMG.

Also GTAMKDIR\Models\TXDs if you have GTA Makedonija installed.

Or you are able to reset the configuration within the game options.