Adolescent in Gta4 ?

Drix

Hi, tried searching the thread with the 'children' discussion, no success so I just walking down the streets, commiting my RAMPAGE on the streets and from nowhere I heard a pedestrian answering the phone and said: Hi dad, did you received my videos.... oh well... and that's all I remember because I got like wtf ??? a kid, he had a voice just like a kid, let's say adolescent, he didn't got 18 years I bet, well in that minute I grab my phone and start to record, sorry for the quality, I was like one hand controlling the controller and one hand with the phone... so can you go to Alderney City. near the Pay 'n' Spray ON MAP, on Panhandle Rd...Hubbabard Ave :-?? on a banner on top of garages says blades of glory, another reference would be leftwood-alderney city... the border, up you can see a bridge, I'm on ps3! Whoaaa... just wainting for the adolescent to appear again and :o appeared another one, dressed different, same voice, same 'did you get the video I sent you :| Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, here's the links to the videos:

http://www.sharemobile.ro/download.php?id=292002

http://www.sharemobile.ro/download.php?id=292003

Edited by Drix

Ah didn't realize the server was actually in Romania :P. But yeah downloading the first one now, although I must say I don't believe it at all yet.

Edit: WTF you think the guy with the hat is an adolescent?

lolklse.png

Sorry dude watched the second video too... he just has a high pitched voice but still sounds like a man. They wouldn't add that in the game.

yeap... I don't know, I thought it was a adolescent. I saw at 6 another pedestrians that voice, same lines, some of they had a bag like emo adolescent has :)) you highlight a screenshot that makes him a man, or that's what it is lol or R* has problems with nurbs modeling lol many pedestrians look like dolls =)) Anyways... I'm not really interested in seeing 'kids' in gta4 and sorry for my thread ! -_-

Edit Later: I saw the video again now, yeah looks like a man, despite his voice, but in the game looked so realistic 17 years boy... oh well... my bad! :D

Edited by Drix

Hello...i'm from romania too, but i'm using an xbox 360.I saw a kid(looked like an adolescent, but it was too small to be a man) when i tried to hijack a car in alderney.so i stole the car, i took his potential "dad" out of the car, the "kid" stepped out and says something like "you asshole" and ran behind the car.i stopped the car, he pulled me out of the car and kept driving...i'm sure it was a kid...let me see if i can get a screenshot....