GTA SA garage mod?

Brettley

well, i was trying to put one too many vehicles in my garage at the abandoned airstrip (the giant garage) and well, 4 vehicles in that garage, even with the 2 airplanes i have in there, theres alot more room... i was wondering if there is a way to get unlimited (or atleast 15 or so) cars into that garage? is that possible? or do i need do just edit a number in a file?

thanks guys

-Brett

• 3 weeks later...
well, i was trying to put one too many vehicles in my garage at the abandoned airstrip (the giant garage) and well, 4 vehicles in that garage, even with the 2 airplanes i have in there, theres alot more room... i was wondering if there is a way to get unlimited (or atleast 15 or so) cars into that garage? is that possible? or do i need do just edit a number in a file?

thanks guys

-Brett

wait you can put cars in that big place?? oh and is it the one near all the broken planes on the right?? and if so you can probably fit loads of cars in there! and a few planes so yea go for it put lots of cars !! hope this helped oh please reply to that thing i asked thanks!