Help! Deleting Weapons

h1n1

I say you better not delete any weapon in the game since the RPG might be needed in some missions (Are you going to San Fierro?).The Truth gives you the normal RPG not the Heat Seeking one.

If you don't wanna be blown up just download a trainer for example pizza trainer (I used it 2 years it's good) and press a button then you'll be invincible.

I say you better not delete any weapon in the game since the RPG might be needed in some missions (Are you going to San Fierro?).The Truth gives you the normal RPG not the Heat Seeking one.

If you don't wanna be blown up just download a trainer for example pizza trainer (I used it 2 years it's good) and press a button then you'll be invincible.

Unless he doesn't want to do missions and only wants to kill peds :awesome: But being invincible ruins the fun a bit though

I wonder what it would be like if you had to do that mission without the RPG :lol:

Edited by warrior13

Unless he doesn't want to do missions and only wants to kill peds :awesome: But being invincible ruins the fun a bit though

I wonder what it would be like if you had to do that mission without the RPG :lol:

You'd waste precious game hours shooting it with an M4.Precious game hours in which you can go to clubs, kill peds, fail missions etc.

~Samil, BDay: Today, 28th June, Age: 14