problems with SAMI V1.1 (need help)

hello i really need some help whenever i try to install a gilera runner mod which is from a different site then this, it actually goes into my mod database but then when i load the game up it gets half way through loading then it says gta sa has encountered a problem and will need to be closed down, i dnt fink i made sense but please help if any1 knows my problem

thanks in advance

Looks like you're running V2 of the game, this means that unfortunately you can't use mods. However, if you search google for something like 'GTA SA Downgrader Patch' and find yourself here, you van use this file to downgrade your game so you can modify it.

Just run the patch, then uninstall and reinstall the mods as you normally would, and hopefully you'll stop getting the problem.

well i tried the downgrader and then it says this "this program cannot patch the installed version of san andreas because of the following reasons: C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS /ADMINISTRATOR/DESKTOP/GTA.SA/GTA SAN ANDREAS\gta.sa.exe: unknown version." could this be because i have downloaded my gta sa? because mine isnt on disc.

thanks in advance.