game doesnt move beyond mission "ill take her"

vc009

hey,

For some reason i dont seem to get any more missions after "ill take her", ive read in mission scripts that this mission continues after u kidnap this girl, but nothing comes through! what can be the cause of this. The game has been like this almost for a month now!. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Does the mission go " I'll take her... " or "... I'll take her "

Well when you begin the mission Gerald wants you to go to the TW@ internet cafe. And go to that Autorotica website. Keep scrolling down until you find a pink Feltzer. You automatically get the number in your phone. So log off the computer, and wait until 9:00 am (in game) for Packie to call you, or just call " Mob Daugther ".

Edited by Husky

Does the mission go " I'll take her... " or "... I'll take her "

Well when you begin the mission Gerald wants you to go to the TW@ internet cafe. And go to that Autorotica website. Keep scrolling down until you find a pink Feltzer. You automatically get the number in your phone. So log off the computer, and wait until 9:00 am (in game) for Packie to call you, or just call " Mob Daugther ".

done that and kidnapped the girl as well taken her to the spot packie says, after that there is nothing more to the game, i can drive around aimlessly all day and the mission doesnt move on. No calls come through nothing. the mission is @...I'll take her"

Help would be really appreciated.. Iam fedup!