Problem with some Cleo Mods

Tiduas

Hello!

I have problems with some cleo mods. This problem contains the "scary town killers", "fisher lagoon creatures" and the "aldea malvade skelleton" mods.

When I get to these places my computer freezes and I have to restart it.

What can I do?

Thanks for answering

Hello!

I have problems with some cleo mods. This problem contains the "scary town killers", "fisher lagoon creatures" and the "aldea malvade skelleton" mods.

When I get to these places my computer freezes and I have to restart it.

What can I do?

Thanks for answering

Either you do not have enough physical memory or graphic memory/power (chip set) to run them..

Or they are conflicting with each other and causing the game to crash, or the mods are corrupt (from downloading).. I have had problems, when trying to use several CLEO mods,

I've viewed videos on youtube that show all three of the mods you mention, but I do not know if they were all installed in the CLEO folder.. At one time or if they took one out and put another mod into the CLEO folder.

Take them out and try playing the game with one only, then add another and play it again, if it crashes then you will have to remove one mod and install another..

CLEO mods seem unstable, and more so when there are several CLEO mods in the CLEO folder.. For some when using the gravity gun in some areas of the game the game will crash after a few minutes, and when using the gun in other areas I can stand there and continue to use it without the game crashing for several minutes.