gta iv same game and patch

Ive played GTA IV on the 360 for a while, and I beat it already. I happen to have it for the PC also (because who doesnt want to mod). I dont want to log into a live becuase it makes me update the game, and if I do that then none of the trainers I have work, or something bad happens. I have it the way I want right now, everything works. Except I cant save the game, and I am really tired of playing through the tut in the beginning just to start playing for real. Is there any way around this. I would appreciate some help, thanks.

-yurisend

• 3 months later...

Ive played GTA IV on the 360 for a while, and I beat it already. I happen to have it for the PC also (because who doesnt want to mod). I dont want to log into a live becuase it makes me update the game, and if I do that then none of the trainers I have work, or something bad happens. I have it the way I want right now, everything works. Except I cant save the game, and I am really tired of playing through the tut in the beginning just to start playing for real. Is there any way around this. I would appreciate some help, thanks.

-yurisend

DO U HAVE ANY SAVED GAME FOR GTA4 XBOX 360???HELLLLLLLLPP plz reply asap

autobots_avatar.bmp