Modding Request: Aston Martin DB9 or other newer models

Hi Guys.

Ive decided to start this topic because I love Aston Martin, and I would really like to see a DB9 or so instead of that horrible copy 'The Super GT'. Ive seen what you guys can do, and I was thrilled when I discoverd the Cayman S to replace the Comet. So if theres anoyone out there who've got time to do this, please let me know.

rEpEaT.-

(As you probably noticed Im not English, but im sure you understood it anyway. Just letting you know that Im not 6 years old :D)

P.S. I don't know if this is the right forum to request things such as this, Im sorry if it's not.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

Ive decided to start this topic because I love Aston Martin, and I would really like to see a DB9 or so instead of that horrible copy 'The Super GT'. Ive seen what you guys can do, and I was thrilled when I discoverd the Cayman S to replace the Comet. So if theres anoyone out there who've got time to do this, please let me know.

rEpEaT.-

(As you probably noticed Im not English, but im sure you understood it anyway. Just letting you know that Im not 6 years old :D)

P.S. I don't know if this is the right forum to request things such as this, Im sorry if it's not.

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/vehicle-mods/3180

Should be what your looking for (: