i was wondering

Alan

You see all these mods upgrading GTA SA graphics so it looks better, but atm im using a shit pc and i was wondering if theres any mods out there to downgrade the graphics a little so i can get more fps out this machine im using atm.

thanks.

Well, welcome to TGTAP! You could have used the Modding forums for that as you're talking about a mod. :D There's an application (trainer) called San Andreas Performance tool that if you click a hotkey, it disables certain effects. Here it is. When you download it, your antivirus may say it's a trojan or a keylogger. It isn't, it says that because it's got to detect your keystrokes while in game to know what to activate. Good Luck!

Well, welcome to TGTAP! You could have used the Modding forums for that as you're talking about a mod. :D There's an application (trainer) called San Andreas Performance tool that if you click a hotkey, it disables certain effects. Here it is. When you download it, your antivirus may say it's a trojan or a keylogger. It isn't, it says that because it's got to detect your keystrokes while in game to know what to activate. Good Luck!

Thanks alot mate ill give this a try, can't afford a new machine at the moment so i just need to stick with this one.

Thanks again.