I need help, please... Graphics problem

Whatever131313

Hello, thank you for taking time reading this.

It all started when I was modding GTA san andreas...

I had cleo scripts, DYOM mission builder, and one car installed.

I also tryed to make my own script on sanny builder... after that

the game crashed But thats not a big problem I tought...

I tryed to reinstall it

But the problem remained. I dont know why, all mods got deleted when I

reinstalled it??

The crash is a graphics problem... I can see new game, load game and options etc... but when I start a new game it looks like this:

Wierd.jpg

Wierd2.jpg

Please help me.

<_< dude when you reinstalled your game the old mods could have been deleted as the gta3.img file in your

c\gta san andreas\models has been replaced as you have reinstalled your game the new gta3.img file would have replaced your old files so i recommend you should load those mods again and this time you should backup those files

where as the graphic problem arises start a load game and if you have the same problem again reply me here

:blink: relax dude i mean that the old mods which were in the old img files must have been deleted with the original img file after re installing so it is mandatory that you should install the game in another drive and then load your new mods in that drive and create a backup folder.REMEMBER TRY TO REINSTALL IT IN ANOTHER DRIVE C,D,E,F,G,H ANY ONE

Or, when you deleted the game, you deleted the whole folder? If you deleted the folder, it means you also deleted the 'CLEO' folder.In that case, I think the problem is from DYOM, as it's supposed to use CLEO, but as you do not have CLEO, I guess it's logic.

But that's my theory, I don't know if this happens.