GTA San Andreas Crash Win XP Sp3?

Simonsez9

hi mates

first of all i am glad to join my fellow member of gta here and part of thegtaplace as well

Mates need ur utmost help

i have finished GTA San Andreas long time ago on winxp, so after long period i want to play it again on winxp

now i am getting really really annoying problem which i am unable to fix and got so much frustrated

every time when i start the game i got a bloody error of C++ and the game got crashed with out any clue, and some time it got crashed with out showing any error message as well

i have dowloaded all the C++ files from miscrosoft but no help still

i am using Win Xp Service Pack III

i have installed reinstalled like 5 times up till now but nothing seems to be working

please help me out appreciate it

for my pc specs i am Playing GTA IV flawlessly on windows xp 3

please please do reply

• 3 weeks later...

hi mates

first of all i am glad to join my fellow member of gta here and part of thegtaplace as well

Mates need ur utmost help

i have finished GTA San Andreas long time ago on winxp, so after long period i want to play it again on winxp

now i am getting really really annoying problem which i am unable to fix and got so much frustrated

every time when i start the game i got a bloody error of C++ and the game got crashed with out any clue, and some time it got crashed with out showing any error message as well

i have dowloaded all the C++ files from miscrosoft but no help still

i am using Win Xp Service Pack III

i have installed reinstalled like 5 times up till now but nothing seems to be working

please help me out appreciate it

for my pc specs i am Playing GTA IV flawlessly on windows xp 3

please please do reply

Budds today i install freshed windows and fresh GTA-SA, and what a bad luck after starting the game suddenly game got crash, crash like i was waiting for the mission to restart after failure and it remains the black screen when press clt+alt+DEl i in the task manager window GTA-SA.exe dont responding i am so shocked mates please in the name of god help me out appreciate it how can u fix this crash wait for your reply budds plssssss plssss plssss do reply