GTA:V <Custom multiplayer clients and private servers>

KieronWiltshire

Wasn't sure where this post was suitable so If a mod could move it or whatever to a more suitable place that would be much appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there people of the rockstar community I need help and was wondering if someone who knows alot about this kind of stuff. Basically I need someone to show/help me with making a GTA:V multiplayer mod because I think private GTA servers are alot more fun and no one has seemed to make one for GTA:IV or the episodes the latest multiplayer mod we have is for the GTA:SA servers.

The reason I want to make this multiplayer mod is because im sick and tired of the MTA:SA mod its boring now anyways if someone could teach me a few things of how I would start going about this project I would be most greatfull. You can email me or skype me my details are below. I know lua, a bit of C++ (I have a programming book), and a tiny bit of java.

If someone could help I think it would be a really successfull mod for the community.

PS. I know this mod cannot be created untill the game is released but I think if I start learning now then the process of creating the mod will be alot quicker.

Thanks!

Kieron Wiltshire //aka. KraZ

Email: [email protected]