Use on Apple Touch and iPad

I mentioned in the CTW thread I got iPods dirt cheap at a thrift store in Minnesota called Savers, Don't know how wide spread the chain is, but they're usually better then the Goodwills in town.

Also a non profit called Freegeek turned around donated Apple iPads, just first and second gens so far, but dirt cheap as noted above. The most I paid was my first Apple iPad from Savers for $80 bucks, turns out that's eBay's price as well, so no real steal there.

Thanks to buying GTA3 for iPod Touch and having it work on 4th gen spec, I used my account on the first 2nd gen IPad I bought, white with the camera built in and IIRC 16GB of memory versus 32GB for the Ipod Touch. Anywho, it downloaded easily to the more powerful, newer iPad 2nd gen with bigger screen and more power to show off the ware.

I will say that it's a quirky control scheme, but you can adapt, and it's neat it's so easy to use and DL was valid for both Apple product thanks to iTunes working favorably this time (versus the usual complaints about the proprietary system)

Edited by BlackListedB
typos and forgot some info