Help! Stowaway (V1)

akumal

Usually I'd lecture you on how you're not supposed to let others play games for you just because you can't complete a certain level. It's a challenge. If you find yourself getting frustrated at not being able to complete a certain part then go take a break, play another game and then come back to it. Frustration doesn't help, Believe That! But seeing as how you've been stuck on a level for a month, I thought I'd help you out. Well, here you go, all done. BTW, what part of this mission did you find so hard. For the motorcycle run in the beginning all you had to do was go in a straight line just a little bit to the right of the ramp so as to avoid the barrels. Anyways have fun! :bleh:

GTASAsf3.rar

Usually I'd lecture you on how you're not supposed to let others play games for you just because you can't complete a certain level. It's a challenge. If you find yourself getting frustrated at not being able to complete a certain part then go take a break, play another game and then come back to it. Frustration doesn't help, Believe That! But seeing as how you've been stuck on a level for a month, I thought I'd help you out. Well, here you go, all done. BTW, what part of this mission did you find so hard. For the motorcycle run in the beginning all you had to do was go in a straight line just a little bit to the right of the ramp so as to avoid the barrels. Anyways have fun! :bleh:

Thank you very much, Yeah, you're right, it a challenge, I did all thing, I tryed whit all tips in the net (not whit cheat) but i dont know what happen, next time i'll "go take a break, play another game and then come back to it" ok. Thx :thumbsup: