I need help with my gtasa v.2

g4oria

i can add maps and also edit my player.img files on my game but everytime i edit my gta3.img file it crashes :bashhead: . i read somewhere that v.2 is impossible to mod the gta3.img file. But i have a theory, What if someone with v.1 game gave me there gta.3 img file,would it work for me? :gappy:

Your theory is wrong. And besides, gta3.img is more than 900mb big. Nobody would upload it just to help you.

In v2 you CAN'T mod any file because memory hacking is disabled in v2. Just browse this subforum and find the topic "No mods in v2". It has 5 pages or something, so it shouldn't be hard to find. Although you have at least 100 topics about this, but that one is the most detailed one.

I just hate when people make stupid topics without browsing the forum to find similar topics.

HI

Welcome to This site

I am positive this is legitimate, there is not enough data in the .exe to extract the full gta-sa.exe. if a moderator/dev finds this is provides the full exe then remove the link and inform me. It requires proper recognition of an authentic version to continue.

From the patcher:

=====================================

This patcher will patch the following versions of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

USA 1.01

USA 2.00

European 1.01

European 2.00

German 1.01

German 1.00

This patch does NOT turn your gta-sa.exe into a crack no-cd etc, but converts you gta-sa.exe to a 1.00 EU version. Please make necessary backups incase something goes wrong, I am not responsible for damaged or lost files.

I have tested this, though please post if you have any problems while using the patcher.

Although you will be reverting back to a fully moddable version of the game, you will also lose bug fixes contained within 1.01+, so try it at your own risk. Remember you can always upgrade back to 1.01 from this patched version though. Should you experience any problems you can always reinstall.

DOWNLOAD

*removed*

remeber don't forget to make back up of files

here u go its working enjoy