I found out what is causing the Taxi glitch

tx3000

I have always had people argue that cheats don't cause a game to have problems I said they do some people agree some don't but regardless of whether you disagree or not, take a look at the long tedeous test me and 14 other people did to varify proof cheats mess up you're game..

If cheats didn't mess up you're game then can someone please explain to me how all 14 of us had the same exact results every single time we did the same exact thing...this is not a coincidnece...this is sheer fact...you cannot have this many people do the exact samething every single time and get the same exact result every single time unless its fact..

How we did this test:

I have the X-Box Version with the 1st edition copy and decided to do a test by breaking into the airport and getting my pilots license before doing taxi missions. Also did this with 2nd edition as well and the outcome was the same every single time.

I was still able to do taxi missions.

At 1st I thought it was a fluke but I had 14 other of my friends try it on their systems as well also with 1st edition on their X-Boxes.

Whether using 1st or second edition We were all still able to do the taxi missions under these conditions every single time.

HOWEVER I got the idea to enter button cheats to test this theory out even further.

Well We all went along as usual and ONLY AFTER ENTERING button cheats all 14 of us ran into the same problem we were not able to do taxi missions under the conditions we just tested this on.

And to further back this up we created 2 different saves then we entered button cheats on one and left the other save alone -

After enetring button cheats on one save only -- when we loaded the save that cheats had not been used on all 14 of us ran into the same exact problem --- Even on a save we had not used cheats on but used chats on another say Not one of us could do taxi missions under the tested conditions

Conclusion Even if you yourself have not used cheats someone else may have without you're knowledge and thats what causes the problem

14 people testing this with the exact same result avery single time the exact same thing was done is not just some bizaare coincidence

You people can argue and disagree with this all you want, but the fact remains 14 people had the same thing happen to them all by doing the exact same thing every single time