Help with R1 mod.

Malik

first i would like to say thanks to the maker of this mod it looks nice. My problem is when i install the mod the game loads n stop n gives a error prompt. I removed the R1 mod n the game played without any error promt. If anyone has experienced this problem and knows how to fix it please tell me. i really want this mod.

Yamaha R1 mod. thanks in advance for replies n hlp.

i used the downgrader and tried to get the r1 mod to work but it still gives the same error promt. ( other mods working btw)

I have to say im with you Malik i cant get the R! to work either i have not gotten any error prompts but i do get the half way load up then freeze problem and as soon as i remove it (YAMAHA MOD) GTA works again...maybe there is something we are doing wrong. There may be a problem with the files ( i doubt it ) But i am currently working on THAT one as well as several other mods that are giving me trouble too...I know its not helpin you now man but when i figure that one out as well as the others i will post what worked for me that way if anyone else is having issues we can get the needed info here onsite.

Edited by Rakim

first i would like to say thanks to the maker of this mod it looks nice. My problem is when i install the mod the game loads n stop n gives a error prompt. I removed the R1 mod n the game played without any error promt. If anyone has experienced this problem and knows how to fix it please tell me. i really want this mod.

Yamaha R1 mod. thanks in advance for replies n hlp.

Ok Malik i can confirm that the mod DOES work it seems as though the problem may be a v.2 problem i say this because i like you bought the game late and have been doomed to this PUNKA*S unmoddable BULLS**T & I too downgraded and was able to use Some mods while others did not work..I was able to get my hands on "Another Type" ;) of GTA SA which was different than my PURCHASED and i used a NOcd patch and i got it to work fine no crash and i was also able to get carspawner v1.1 to work also which would not work on my downgraded Purchased version.It seems that even though we downgraded there may be some files which exist within the installation that still prevents certain mods i think the only thing the DGrder changes is the exe. file and what ever other files which are also present in the install that are not changed are the ones that are preventing us from using some mods ie: the R1 mod.I have yet to confirm though,but i will reistall my V.2 from the disk and see if the same thing happens again but it looks like the "other Type " ;) of GTA SA worked fine with the mods where as my PURCHASED copy did not .So Malik it seems as though the file is not the problem.

Edited by Rakim

thanks for the info dude.

C'mon man its not a problem at all we are all here for help and info..So when i can help i do and i hope everyone does the same for me.Report back if you can, and let us know how it works for you..i am still testing mods with this "Other" version I have and no problems yet.but the messed up part is that the glitches remain..in this version ie: the cars not showin their burnt carcols. after explosion and the dirty cars that wont get clean too but i have found a mod for that though the dirty cars i mean..I guess that is truly the "give and take of not using our v.2 games <_< Kinda F****D up but thats how it goes.