Steed Mod

Rakim

Hey anyone know How to activate the Steed mod through spacensteins all in one mod?

i can t seem to get it right i have tried trolling the page on GTAFORUMS with no luck there seems to be something wrong witht their search engine ...actaully since i registerd its been that way... :erm: who knows...? None the less anyone who has info on this i would really appreciate your input...

PS if you help me out i will be sure to tell the Rick James Furniture Trolls not to grind their feet on your couch during the night while you sleep.

PPS as a side note for those who may have the same issue i found that you can google the site in order to get the search to function in fact it is more like a work around but straight up who cares as long as it works right any way it goes like this :

site:www.gtaforums.com steed

you just copy and paste that TEXT in your search pane of choice

Now of course you would substitute your search terms where mine says steed but i am sure you all get the idea. this works on all the popular search engines by the way its not limited to Google or gtaforums for that matter the function works with any website adddress or search terms. just a cool workaround i stumbled across by browsing other peoples posts. and i thought i would share it as i know alot of us have cross memberships to other modding sites. Since they are havin search issues(they disabled it) on Gtaforums so anyone havin troubles with the search function in the member context menu then this should work for you

Edited by Rakim