How do I install the files?

KeWee

Download the SAMI tool and you're good to go. It's SO simple, just download it and you'll see...

http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?ac...ile&id=1001

Sami does work but only on certain files.For example the file you are tryin to install has to have a sami script included with it and even then you will have a "hiccup" from time to time and the s**t still wont install so you end up having to manually install which is what i preferand recommend doing anyway. :D

lol, if TX300 was here he would flame you for not doing so :P

Yea maybe he would have & i would probably have deserved it too :blink: Cuz i mean wut use is it to a guy who has no clue to be told what to do but not how to do it? I have learned that when you are tryin to do something or get info on how to do it it stinks when you get told what to do but have NO earthly idea on how to set out to get it done..Although i am firm believer in makin some of these fools do some reading, i do know how it feels to have your questions go unanswered or answered incorrectly....I have a few of those lingering in this forum right now lol :D (unanswered questions)

But to get back on topic i do think that manual is always better because it always help to see the code thats goin in your machine plus less automation means less of a chance for a F**K up you know what i mean..And as far as TX3000 i think he was a bit harsh at times..But seriously Jace you have to admit TX3000 got stuff done and he ususally had good information even if the way he presented his info was hard-nosed he always had easy to follow steps on the stuff he helped out on,So i cant talk badly about him. :)

Edited by Rakim