Please explain how to use gxtedit

Madshilde

Hey, could somone please explain to me how gxtedit works. I've this car I've downloaded and it will replace the infernus but I would like it to replace the supergt or something. I open up my gxtedit and then what, please explain step by step...thank you

Hey, could somone please explain to me how gxtedit works. I've this car I've downloaded and it will replace the infernus but I would like it to replace the supergt or something. I open up my gxtedit and then what, please explain step by step...thank you

Jace and I kinda broke it down for you in the other post when you asked same this question on changing cars with the GXTeditor and if it could be done. did you think we were kidding you? Now as far as how to use the GXT editor i will add a link that pretty much tells you exactly how to use the GXT editor the author of said post is not longer with this site because of his kinda brash approach to helpin people but this is none the less a good tutorial by a good guy on how to use a program that has little to no CORRECT instructions floating around...

Good luck i hope this helps :coolthumbup:

TX3000's GXTEdit Tutorial

Edited by Rakim

I am not sure if you already have the information you needed yet but my friend told me that the only real thing you have to worry about when you start switching around vehicle files and wut not you have to be sure to use a similar car ie: size number of doors etc. because if not when you are driving the collision points and stuff like that will be messed up for example, suppose you find a car that is designed to replace the voodoo but you already have a vehicle mod installed over that car so you use the blista instead well the blista has a different configuration than the voodoo so when you hit something it will appear to bang into the object far before the bumper touches or way before contact is made.Ohh and it something about the vehicles shadows too and lights if i remember correctly i was rushing when we were chattin...So long story short it looks like we were wrong...You can swap the vehicles just with some issues that can be worked out by changing the the collision file and something else i think when i get back in contact with him again i will get a more concise answer on how to fix it...