Unable to find DIR file

Madshilde

When I want to use the IMG tool and I want it to open the GTA3.img it says: unable to find DIR file, that's that all about? And why is it called GTA3 when it is San Andreas which is number 4 in the series...or is this number 3?

Edited by Madshilde

When I want to use the IMG tool and I want it to open the GTA3.img it says: unable to find DIR file, that's that all about? And why is it called GTA3 when it is San Andreas which is number 4 in the series...or is this number 3?

This may seem like adumb question...BUUUUUUUTTTTT are you sure that you are selelcting the file in teh list when you are giving it the command to open the gta3.img file it should be located in this DIR ...C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\script.. See if that helps any..

This may seem like adumb question...BUUUUUUUTTTTT are you sure that you are selelcting the file in teh list when you are giving it the command to open the gta3.img file it should be located in this DIR ...C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\script.. See if that helps any..

I somehow used an old version, the 2.0 works like a charm