Pls HELP this time

RME

Ok so ive posted i topic about this question before, but almost no one helped so im gonna try to explain it better!!

I SA for not so long ago so i sntalled some mods like hot-coffe etc....

I played the game til the big-smoke mission at the begining o the game and reinstaled the game, but i did make a back up for the game save files.

So right after the reinstalation a installed abunch of mods(manualy with img-tool 2.0)

And started playing from my last save and when i was done with the just business mission no more mission want to come up.

Plus in my stats it stands 10% terretory held, but the prob here is that i see no terreotry held by eny one!!!

So eny suggestions??

sorry, its hard to read your text, i'll try my best. First, why would you want some pixelated woman getting dry humped? Search boobies in google image search, 100 times better than hot coffee. I think you need to get a cell phone call before any more missions will appear, so just walk around and wait for your cell to ring. Not sure about your territories, go into options and make sure the options to show territories on radar is on

sorry, its hard to read your text, i'll try my best. First, why would you want some pixelated woman getting dry humped? Search boobies in google image search, 100 times better than hot coffee. I think you need to get a cell phone call before any more missions will appear, so just walk around and wait for your cell to ring. Not sure about your territories, go into options and make sure the options to show territories on radar is on

THX at last some one answered.....yes ill try out what u sayed! so lets hope for the best!!!